June 10, 2014

ROMANTICA - Lumière'K Tea Party

Opened the mirror door above the stairs and found a magical forest inside



                              

were pirates and princesses had tea together




But in the middle of tea...
*giggle* 
'...... FANGS!'

I was discovered! The only vampire in the room....!

"I guess I have been found out...!!" I said, snatching a pistol from one of them
But soon enough I was surrounded and got captured!


Transported to the ship...

By the Captain, Phil and his right hand Kanon

I was able to trick them with my vampire charms
And steal the ship. Now I am captain.
Ahoy.



....Joking! haha
This was a tea party called ROMANTICA, held at Lumière'K café in Koenji, Tokyo!
The place is a really beautiful 3 theme café, in a rather hidden location !




 I hope I can attend once more, I really had much fun taking photos and talking with new people !*_*
see you next time!


Take care!
xoxo


7 comments:

  1. Eternas evejas dos cafés lindos daí XD

    Adorei sua foto entre os piratas :3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tipo um moço alugou a casa do lado dele e montou uma loja de cacarecos e aproveitou que tinha cozinha e fez um café lol

      Delete
  2. Que hermoso luce el lugar. Mis fotos favoritas fueron las de ti rodeada de piradas y al final cuando te conviertes en su capitán <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jajajaja es broma, son un montón de fotos y parecian hacer una buena historia xD
      Gracias!

      Delete
  3. Viajei um pouco, acho q se a glr ver vao rir da minh cara e xD
    Eu amo esse cafe, ainda fica perto de casa ;3;/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Que lindooo! Adorei esse café fofo! gente e eu amoooo piratas poxa! Menina, mas vc é bonita demais, como consegue! rsrrs
    Adorei as fotos e a historinha! ♥

    Kiss

    ReplyDelete
  5. ai, que coisa mais mágica esse tea party! ;_; amei as fotos, as pessoas, os detalhes da decoração (e o bule), tudo tão "whimsical"!

    ReplyDelete

Any thoughts? Shootミ☆