June 09, 2014

Ghibli Museum

So HELLO <3
I havent been posting at all Im sorry iUi

Went to the Ghibli Museum with my friends, it's like 10 min walking from my house 8D






My coord was Kiki inspired ! <3
With me Hina and Tara

Hina and D


He's tall but he's a sweetheart >3<
he likes birds~


Pretty views

HINA*_*

After the Museum we went to Shakeys and ate ALL THE PIZZA <33333 

Group shot <3

Puri of the Day >U<
Black team Pastel team haha



Im sorry for being idle, I'll stop being lazy!!
Take care <3

3 comments:

  1. Este é um daqueles pontos que eu marco na minha lista de ''visitar quando for ao JP'' XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. GHIBLI MUSUEM A 10 MINUTOS DA SUA CASA. :OOO se você não fosse mereceria umas palmadas mesmo. :P você estava completamente adorável as usual e as outras meninas também! e é, estou mega atrasada para esse comentário, mas precisava (?) registrar anyway.

    ReplyDelete

Any thoughts? Shootミ☆