January 07, 2014

NEW YEAR! and new year HAUL

What? It's a week ---after--- new years? OOOH

SO at about 8~9ish pm Naru's room, we gathered some friends and classmates (Naru's) and got dressed
we had nabe! (hot pot)
Naru never had a Nabe party before, so she bought SO MUCH FOOD OMG.
We had Nabe on new years and a re-nabe party after midnight and a re-re-nabe party the next day!
SHE HAD TO CALL OUT TO OTHER CLASSMATES TO HELP US EAT!

 So in japan you usually wear a kimono and go to a shrine and throw in some coins, ring a bell and take your fortunes.
I took the chance not to pray, cause Im not really a religious person, but to thank for EVERYTHING.
I thank my parents, for helping me get here, I thank my boyfriend for loving me and being with me, I thank my friends who still talk yo me even though Im so far, I thank myself for carrying on, on my own, for getting over emotional meltdowns and physical breakdowns.
Me, tiny Naru and Suzannah! 
this is a polaroid! *____*/

Naru dressed me up, so in return I made her hair!
We were wearing the same hair-do but it looked so different haha

you can see our obi knots in the mirror behind!

I borrowed it from Naru!

It was so cooooold! 
But it was a really nice new years!

temple/shrine and stairs
Im really a moron I don't know any differences

a monk asked to take a pic with us!!! o_O

THIS IS SO COOL!
Like, you buy this wooden thing and take it with you, and the next year you bring it back, take a new wooden thing and burn the old one!


te he!
we look a little like sisters!

OH OH!
3, 2, 1....
happy 1990 2014!!!!! xD
I ADORE this polaroids!!!!!!


So yeah, we didn't sleep, cause you see...
what you do in Japan for the new years, you have to watch the sun rise!

So you can get earlier to Lucky Pack and crazy discounts Sales on the 1st, clearly.

We arrived some 30 min earlier. there were people that slept there.
So we went to Baby (I just went along, I had reserved my ss before hand lol) and we got some nice things.
We had to go to Closet Child for the crazy 90% off so before that I suggested:

COIN LOCKERS!


yep. and there's like, one more for Suzannah!

my bags are on the floor. Two LP from Baby (for ss) and my bag from CC

I GOT!
Pajamas from Tutuanna >U< fluffy rabbit!
From CC:
A cutsew -AP
A cardigan -  BABY
MUSEE skirt - AP
Poker dress (?) - AP
dress - Jesus Diamante
and the salopette I bought off Naru's lucky bag

that's it, my new years!
now this week Im busy with shipping out all the accumulated Shopping Service packages @___@
and school is back on thursday T___T
and working on ASTROS Ò__O!

senpai aproves.



take caaaaaaaaaaare <3

6 comments:

  1. You look absolutely lovely!
    Happy new year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adoro o seu blog!
    Já pensou em fazer os posts em port e inglês? *não sabe nada de inglês* hehe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, obrigada!
      Mas não. Da muito trabalho e fica poluido ): eu não escrevo nada demais, mas se quiser muito saber, n poderia usar o google chrome? Ele traduz pra vc ;;" n fica la aquelas coisas mas da pra entender, tal vez?

      Delete
  3. Maravilhosa! Cada peça combinou tão perfeitamente com você (pele/cabelo) *o*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. NOSSA É MESMO
      As listras são da mesma cor do meu cabelo lolololol
      Obrigada!

      Delete

Any thoughts? Shootミ☆