December 01, 2013

November Haul!

It's that time of the month when I write about what I've bough A___A"
This month I got a bigger income, so I spent A LOT.

But to be honest I sold (gave away meh) about a kilo or two of clothes.
To the goods!
Alice and the Pirates TRICK HAT skirt!
I love how light it is, and the color and the print~~ 

Meta ??? skirt
IT WAS SO CHEAP AND IT GOES SO WELL FOR JOBS AND ODD DAYS

Angelic Pretty shoes.
I needed pink, those were my size, they were a great price at CC, MINE.
They hurt my feet tho, so tough ;;;;
pearls are removable.

The day I met Harriet I got two small alpacas from the UFO machine *_*


The bonnet, I got it at Alice in Wasedaland.
Its from BABY~

This replica <3 <3 <3 It hasn't got home yet cause t'was from the webs, but yes. MIIINE

THIS GORGEOUS JACKET FROM BABY.


This Cat. Sarah and me won each a lovely cat at the UFO machines!

BODYLINE white shoesssss
cause I got tired of looking at CCs all over tokyo for good white shoes.
And this ones got pompons ;^;

This transparent Baby blouse.
I was looking for long sleeved blouses for less than 50 dollars. Impossible, they are all gone.
So I got this one and fuck it all.

A black Baby JSK that I got for US18 cause 70% discount babeeeee!

This Emikyu skirt. It has some stains but it was 26 dolarssssss

AP wristcuffs

Baby wristcuffs

Bodyline wristcuffs

I got the Queen's Coach (from baby) set!

kawaii point!

It was a fluffy bag and I transformed it into a muffler!
(you know, to put your hands inside so you dont freeze ~)
Latest adquisition was this gorgeous capelet from Baby! 
not second handed, unfortunatelly ;;
I couldn't find anything to my taste and I REALLY NEEDED THIS!!!
Y___Y <3 no regrets.

 This are some accessories from Closet Child. I bought the tea cup thin cause I think I might be able to replica it.... But its also like 3~6 dollars so doesn't really matter.

Let's not forget the Xmas presents I already bought. And the Liz Lisa lucky bag. And all the socks. And some lip balm for this horrid weather.
Im so embarrassed right now like how much can I spend ugh. I was supposed to spend only USD100 per month and OH WELL.
December I wont have spares to spend so I might just stay at home drawing.

At least Im using it all  A LOT.


Don't spend so much, babies!
Take caaaare!








8 comments:

  1. *0* quanta cooooisa! Amei a jacket da baby e a blouse transparente <3333 muito amor!
    (♥ó㉨ò)ノ♡
    Luly~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. muita coisa neeeeeeee!
      Eu amei tudo dai n sei xDDD <3 mas a queen's coach é a que mais me da amozinhos <3

      take care!

      Delete
  2. OMG! Vc comprou o Queen's coach! Que lindo Cake, estou amando ele daqui <3
    Vc ficará apenas maravilhosa nele <3
    Otimas compras <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. FOI NO MAIOR IMPULSO CARA @____@
      Tipo tava ai em creme e em preto, e a minha amiga falou 'a gente podia twinnar neee...' PASSA ESSA MERDA Q EH TUDO NOSSO'

      Eu me sinto ohime sama nesse vestido, le fu!!!
      Obrigada *_*

      Delete
  3. Queria ter essa habilidade pra pegar bichinhos ;____;
    Adorei suas compras! Eu nem uso mais lolita mas mesmo assim fico babando nas peças, haha
    <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. PRATICA E MTAS MOEDAS!!!
      Nossa pegar bichinho grande é Ó cu, mas tirar com outra pessoa é mto engraçado xD
      Nossa Yuri tu n usa loli faz anos ja. Como vc fez pra largar? Eu tentei mas lolita nao sai de mim T_T

      Delete
  4. amei as suas compras todas muito lindas <3

    ReplyDelete

Any thoughts? Shootミ☆