May 27, 2013

One week

Heeey!
It's weird posting once a week but I've been really really busy! Sorry!

Here's my week:
Monday
Went back to last year's home stay ..... Yokosuka!!!!!!
I hadn't come in a YEAR but I remembered the ways as if it was yesterday!!
Im so happy I saw okaasan and called Miki (who is studying in Germany), and even went out with Lizzie and her friends~<3
Like soooo natsukashii!

Tuesday
Kaiten sushi.
Oh, happiness is eatimg this much and paying so little. 
I wanted to play with Eeva, I don't really want her to leave!

Wednesday
I had the guts to ask for someone's LINE ID, and I got it.
To celebrate, I got chinese cakes. This bitches are DELICIOUS. But hot. Be careful. 

Thursday
Made friends with my front neighbours, two chinese boys. They are my wonderful family now <3

Friday
(Neughbours)
(Me and Mary)
(Everyone at the bar)

Friday night I went out wiz the neighbours (Blond one is Kon, tall one is Jo) and Mary. After shopping we went drinking with Tomoya and Eeva. Who is leaving us on Wednesday y_y'

Saturday
(Mr. Jo and me and Kei)

(Kei me and Mr. Jo)
(Kon me and Lizzie)
Saturday Kei came to Shibuya and I took Jo and Kon with me. Because, well, I dont have a phone so it was better to go with someone who does. Also the more, the merroer. 
I saw Kei and Yuusuke and Tomomi! It was sooooooo much fun! Except Tomomi was busy the whole day and we only saw her at her job :/
But anyways so much funnnnnnn yay
I missed them!

Sunday
I had the morning and first part of the afternoon free so I made korokke. 
And my neighbours ate most of it haaaaa....

The trick is the stages. 
First you let the potatoes and meat cool, make balls with it. 
Second you roll them in flour. 
Third you dipp them in beaten eggs. 
Fourth you roll that up in panko. 


Fifth fry them!!!!!
After that Mary came and the 4 of us went out again yaaaay

I made Jo put on a Yukata, but he has the friggin same problem that I do. 
He's too tall. 

After that we had a little fun at GU. 
I didnt bring my phone so I took no pics, derp. 


After that, I went for a walk~~~~~ very happy!




That was my week!

Good night....!
(I have insomnia right now haaaah)


Take care
Xoxo

2 comments:

  1. Hey!

    Eu não me lembro exatamente como caí aqui, só sei que encontrei seu site na pasta de favoritos com meu nome que tenho no pc do meu namorado! Lembro que seu blog falava basicamente sobre lolita e os posts eram em português, e agora você está no Japão e postando em inglês. :o Bem, adorei as fotos, vi o post da exibição do trevorbrown e MORRI DE INVEJA (não sei se você sabe, mas ele gosta de manter em segredo a própria identidade na web e a sua foto foi a primeira que vi do meu artista preferido!) Enfim, acho que voltarei a acompanhá-la e tentarei comentar sempre que possível :) Bjos

    ah, não sei se você tem um tumblr, mass: www.cenicero51.tumblr.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Olá Carolina!
      Desculpa mesmo a demora em responder, nunca mais sentei no pc ;__;
      Então, eu vi que não existiam fotos dele e meio que tirei uma escondida HEHEHEHE ninguem falou nada então OK 8D~
      Obrigada!!!
      Ultimamente não estou postando no pc, mais no instagram (porque é no celular e é automatico haha).
      se vc tiver da follow ae! @hoshi_cake ^___^v

      Delete

Any thoughts? Shootミ☆