November 12, 2012

Halloween

Herp derp super late post Y___Y"

Im always waiting for photos, 'cause I always ALWAYS forget my camera....!
Well on the 31st was on a Wednesday, so I went up meccha gothic for work ;D

behold the melting vampire!!
 Yeah, so we did a party on Saturday!!!
We (well Erin and Steph) baked some creepy cute foods for the ocation~


I did help, by doing all the details (faces/hats/what nots)
And my costume was supposed to be frankenstein nurse, but it ended up being... Alice?!


I broke Alice. I don't have picks umn Y^Y


Erin with a bunny!

Kiki and Le Fay!



My first carved pumpking! *0*/ It was very fast to do, my friend baked it first lol
Well that was my halloween yay! 
Did you have a nice trick or treat~?
fu fu fu



Take care~!

1 comment:

  1. Os biscoitos ficaram tõ bonitinhos >:3 queria ter cortadores fofinhos assim!

    [Cake, não consigo te enviar e-mails, se tiver algum outro para entrar em contato, eu agradeço :D]

    ReplyDelete

Any thoughts? Shootミ☆